Sunday, June 5, 2011

What To Do With Mop Top!?

Just under 7 weeks till the big day (holy hell how has that happened!)  and I have still got absolutely no clue what to do with my mop top (aka hair!).

I am booked in for a practice hair & makeup run on 25 June, and they have asked me to bring along photos of what sort of styles I like!

I don't think "Um, I dunno you're the hairdresser" will cut it, so I've been Googling my heart out and came up with some options that MIGHT work!

My dress is strapless, but I'm wearing a sheerish bolero/wrap type thing, so not sure what style will be best!

I have blonde straight hair that sits just above bra strap, with layers at the side/front, no fringe.

I think a total up-do will be too formal, our wedding will be quite casual, so I don't want to be feeling to done up so to speak. I don't want it really curly either as it's just not me. And I won't be wearing a veil or tiara, just a flower or two, if looks ok!

These are the styles that have caught my eye so far.
Any suggestions more than welcome!!

3 comments:

  1. love the top row of hairstyles, and the first three on the second row (left to right). beautiful - you have great taste! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) they're my favourite ones too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 3rd & 4th photo in the first row, elegant, yet casual, some of the others are beautiful but quite formal, which you have said you dont want. I hope you come up with something you love on the 25th. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...